Friday, September 23, 2011

Those who hope in the Lord.

Isaiah 40:31
but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.


   Those who HOPE. Oh how I hope. The bible says my strength will be renewed. He will make it like it was before. I like the verse before this too. Even youth grow tired and weary and young men stumble and fall BUT those who HOPE in the Lord will renew their strength!!!! I will be stronger than the the youth with the Lord. Will I have more energy than my children? If I HOPE in the Lord. I can face anything. He is creator of everything and I can overcome this. I have to stop feeling sorry for myself. If the Lord made me this way than He knows what I am up against. He knew I would be at this point right now. He also knew that I could defeat this!!!! Let my HOPE be in the Lord and let my strength be renewed today.

No comments:

Post a Comment