Thursday, September 22, 2011

Friday, April 6, 2012

      While researching our upcoming trip to Gatlinburg I realized there are certain things i will not be able to do because of my weight. Horseback riding, white water rafting and ziplining. Not to mention if I want to go to a waterpark and look somewhat presentable. Don't get me wrong, I do not care what people think of me in a bathing suit. I love to swim and refuse to be embarassed. But after a recent outing and seeing the photos that followed I am utterly disgusted. How did I become this big? I know that PCOS has a lot to do with it. I have my Grandmothers genetics and she weighed 300 pounds. That excuse can only go so far though, I need to this for myself, my children, my husband and my Lord.

I have 28 weeks to loose 54 pounds. Can I do it? Will I give up? I can't, this has to be the last straw!!! No more excuses!!!

My Plan:
Start each day with the Lord. ( Only He can help me with this )
Back to veganism. ( This is the only thing I have seen results with)
I will take my weekends off to eat cheese and dairy.
Excercise at least 30 minutes a day.
Blog every day!!!


The countdown starts tomorrow.
28 weeks
196 days

I can do it!
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!

2 comments:

  1. You can do it Laurie!!!! I need to lose that as well. We can get through this together!!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps keep the positive attitude up!

    ReplyDelete