Sunday, September 25, 2011

Create in me a PURE heart.

Psalm 51:10
Create in me a pure heart, oh God and renew a steadfast spirit within me.



  I started off my devotional today focused on the key word "hope".
Psalm 33:18
But the eyes of the Lord are on  those who fear Him, on those who hope in His unfailing love.

But for some reason I kept finding the word "new". Sing to Him a "new" song, a "new" hope, re"new" my strength. I love how the Lord carefully guides my time with Him. I want Him to do so much for me but am I doing my part. Am I presenting a new person to Him? A person He can mold both inside and out. Create in me Lord. A new heart, a pure heart. Is my heart pure? Even if I don't say things that are on my mind they are still infesting my heart. So Lord I give it all to You, do what you wish and mold me into the person You want me to be!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment